Full-time enrollment on or after August 1, 2016 (summary of changes):
- Only core courses that appear on high school's list of NCAA Courses on NCAA Eligibility Center website will be used to calculate your core-course GPA.
- Core-course GPA is calculated using the best 16 core courses that meet the subject are requirements.
- Must present a corresponding test score (ACT or SAT) & core-course GPA (min. 2.0) on sliding scale (initial full-time enrollment before 08/01/16).
- SAT: Critical Reading & Math sections
- Best sub score from each section is used to determine the SAT combined score for initial eligibility.
- ACT: English, Math, Reading, & Science sections
- Best sub-score from each section is used to determine the ACT sum score for initial eligibility.
- All ACT & SAT attempts before initial full-time collegiate enrollment may be used for initial eliginility.